Chris has a wealth of experience in the property industry specialising in residential property. He runs a small team of Chartered Surveyors based in Twickenham, covering London and the South East, who pride themselves in exceeding their Clients expectations.
Chris is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and is a RICS Registered Valuer. He is a Barrister called to the Bar in 2015 and is an expert in land law including neighbourly disputes. In addition, he is a member of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors.
- RICS residential home surveys – building surveys and homebuyer reports
- Party Wall Matters
- Residential Valuations – matrimonial disputes, probate, tax
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Dispute Resolution – boundaries, trespass, rights of way
- Individual property owners
- Professional advisors such as solicitors, accountants, estate agents and interior designers