I specialise in providing high quality personal advice in wealth management, advising clients on how to best achieve their financial objectives along milestones that are important to them. Additionally, I assist businesses in the increasingly complex area of corporate financial planning, providing guidance on pensions, protection for directors, key employees or shareholders, tax planning and aspects of exit strategy planning.
No matter the need or complexity of my clients, I am solution driven having over 15 years’ experience as a qualified adviser.
I am a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and a fully-accredited member of SOLLA (Society of Later Life Advisers).
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get less than you invested.
Flora Stamato Ltd trading as Flora Stamato is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website at www.sjp.co.uk/products
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Protecting You and Your Estate
- Business Protection and Investment Planning
- Later Life Planning
- Individuals planning for retirement
- Individuals already retired to review asset and income structure
- Family protection - Term Assurance, Critical Illness, Income Protection, Family Income Protection or Whole of Life Assurance
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Business owners – tax efficient investment planning, Shareholder and Keyperson protection