I am the Founder and CEO of Techrelate. My tech story began networking and gaming at home, plus building and fixing computers for the local Crouch ‘Enders’ in the 90’s. 30 years on, following multiple certifications and technical management roles in the public and private sectors I now run a company with over 15 personable and talented IT professionals. Technology support requires empathy and understanding, patience and listening, with a healthy portion of technical excellence and curiosity.
Our people are the backbone of what we do, and with every IT problem that is often an urgent business critical issue, we approach our clients with kindness, calm and patience. Techrelate achieved ISO 27001 and 9001 accreditation in 2018 and we are proud of our ongoing certification.
- IT Helpdesk – 08:00hrs till 18:00hrs weekdays
- Onsite Technical Expertise
- Systems Maintenance – Management of Network, Server and application infrastructure
- Managed Service Provision – Microsoft business applications, Anti Virus and Software
- Business continuity, Disaster Recovery, off-site secure Data Storage
- Hardware Provision
- Project Management
- Business’s of all sizes across all sectors in North and Central London (and further afield)
- Owners, Directors and Office Managers
- Our fantastic team to continue their professional and personal development