Miticom Communication helps companies of all sizes to improve and transform the quality of their inter-personal communication and influence skills – individual and organisational – so they can drive growth and profitability. We are also media relations, crises and reputation management experts.
By developing your advanced communication and influence skills, you will have the people ‘tools’ to value and drive performance and keep on top of your public reputation. And it is the quality of performance that delivers competitive advantage.
From creating dynamic communication strategies, to helping people become better leaders, from creating memorable ways to help people connect in a more human way, to correcting the balance between technology and people, from targeting cultural differences and offering bespoke programmes for non-native English speakers, to supporting international companies for global business success – we ensure you are in top shape.
- Media Relations
- Crises and Reputation Management
- Advanced Communication and Influence skills training
- Change Management Communication training
- Cross-cultural communication training
- English language skills training (e.g. Business, Professional)
- Communication Strategy and delivery
- Presentation and Speech writing
- Businesses who need a media relations and internal communications health check
- Businesses who need to restructure their communications
- Businesses who need to improve their productivity and profitability
- Creative & Marketing agencies
- Boutique or specialist Executive Search & Career Development firms – with a global reach e.g. EMEA, Americas, Asia Pacific
- Solicitors in boutique corporate and private client immigration and litigation law firms. They represent clients in the UK and internationally on matters related to UK immigration and citizenship
- Second language speakers in the UK in or seeking leadership roles in their field or wishing to progress their careers
- Second language speakers who already speak excellent English but need that ‘extra something’ to help them achieve their professional goals